Seltzerland Boston 2022
On Saturday, June 11th, Rockland Golf Course was transformed into a hard seltzer haven. Guests spent the afternoon sampling 100+ different hard seltzer flavors, indulging in delectable bites, earning heaps of seltzer swag, and shooting insta-worthy photos at the famous 2022 Boston Seltzerland!
The boozy bevvies on rotation included popular brands like Mikes Hard Lemonade Seltzer, Vizzy, Cape Cod’r, Good Dogg Beverage, White Claw Hard Seltzer, and more.
What is Seltzerland?
Seltzerland is a traveling festival devoted to exhibiting a variety of hard seltzer brands from all across the country. This immersive event is the perfect place to gain knowledge about all things hard seltzer, try new flavors and products, and celebrate this delicious summertime drink with family and friends. The festival travels to various cities across the country and is devoted to showcasing some of the most popular national and local hard seltzer brands.
What is Included?
Those who purchase a General Admission ticket receive around 2.5 hours of hard seltzer sampling, as well as access to seltzer swag and picture ops during the event. VIP ticket holders receive everything listed above, plus priority tee times, a commemorative Seltzerland sampling cup, a specialty cocktail, and a full can of seltzer.
The Good Dogg Experience
Our unique on-site experience showcased for the first time the Good Dogg VW Bus for interactive photo ops, service dogs in training from our partner Diggity Dogs Service Dogs, free Good Dogg swag giveaways, and of course live tastings of our delicious hard seltzer flavors!
Guests were also able to learn about the brand beyond the crafted premium flavors, which centers around our Leverage the Beverage™ program (our program dedicated to helping children with rare diseases gain access to service animals). Many attendees went from acquaintance to fan after learning the way Good Dogg is changing how the beverage industry approaches hard seltzer.
Attendees were blown away with the display and were so engaged with the lovable service dogs in training during their time at the Good Dogg site. Many new fans of the brand posed for pictures, and were blowing up our socials after finding their new best friend: Good Dogg Premium Hard Seltzer.
Boston Seltzerland Results
The results of Boston Seltzerland spoke for themselves. Good Dogg took home the hardware in every eligible category possible with:
- 1st Place Best Swag
- 1st Place Best On-Site Experience
- 1st Place Best Packaging Design
- 2nd Place Best Hard Seltzer
- 2nd Place Best Overall Favorite
Some of our favorite quotes from our fans were:
- “This drink is so delicious,” said attendee Tristian Nabors. “I love the clean and crisp feel.”
- “Maybe the best taste I have had all day. I guarantee it’s number one, I’ve got to finish it off…THAT IS A GOOD DOGG!”
- “It tastes really fresh and it’s not super carbonated, which I like!”
- “That is delicious! That was the Cucumber Lime. I am going to be honest, most of the time, Lime is a really basic flavor, but this one I can really taste the lime and the cucumber! It’s a really good blend, and it’s really refreshing.”
- “It’s light and airy, but you still get the fruit notes.”
- “SHUT UP. Yes! I am buying!”
Seltzerland Boston was a resounding success, and we are thankful to everyone who came out and made it such a great time! We are looking forward to the next opportunity to showcase the brand with Seltzerland on August 13th at Shoretown Ballpark in Lakewood, NJ.